Neuma College aims to do everything possible to enable students to experience personal transformation and practical preparation for ministry in order to enable them to serve effectively in their vocations as well as the movement the Lord has called them to build.
Why study at Neuma College?
Grow in your relationship with and reliance on God through prayer and studying God’s word
Understand and be equipped to carry out your calling and mission to make disciples
Live a life where the supernatural is a daily occurrence
Experience freedom bought by God’s grace enabling you to serve others
Grow in generosity in all areas of life and in your sense of belonging in the family of God
Be prepared for your ministry outside and inside the church, for mission and church planting
What does College involve?
College will involve finding out what the Bible says about you and God's call on your life, putting this into practice as you serve in a ministry team, discussing your journey in a small group and processing what you are learning and what the Lord is doing in your life with you mentor.
First Year Course
- Minimum age – 18 years old
- Committed Christian
- Completed at least year 11 or equivalent
- Must have proficient reading and writing skills
- Pastoral reference
- Interview with college staff member
- Working with Children Check as Volunteer
- Part time students must be either: 1) Working full time and only available to study after business hours OR 2) Full time carer of preschool, elderly or disabled dependant
- The part time course must be completed over 2 consecutive years – 8 school terms
Second Year Course
Acceptance into second year will be based on the following:
- Completed First Year Course
- Interview with School Pastor or College staff
- Students must be at least 18yrs of age
- Stream specific requirements
- School of Arts will require an audition
- Course Fees $5250 – includes non-refundable application fee ($50), retreat and all tuition fees, small group, weekly mentoring and practicum
- $2000 maximum for overseas mission trip: Australian-based mission trip would cost less
- For 2020 you will need to pay 50% of your Course fees ($2600) before Orientation day – and the remainder before the start of June. (From 2021 and onwards, all fees will need to be paid prior to Orientation day.)
- Payment will be made by EFT or Credit card payments
- Part time students will pay a $50 non-refundable application fee, $2600 at the start of term 1 and $2600 prior to the start of term 5
How to apply
Other courses available
Church Planting Intensive
12th–14th May 2020
In Matthew 28: 16 - 20 Jesus gave us the great commission to go and make disciples of all nations. Historically and statistically the most successful way to do this is through Church Planting. In this Church Planter Intensive you will her from leaders who have real world experience in planting churches. This Intensive will expose you to the necessary Biblical foundations and practical applications that are a necessary prerequisite to pioneering kingdom based local churches in relevant cultural contexts.
Complete the online application form and select the Church Planting Intensive.
Identity in Christ
15, 22, 29th February 2020
9:30am - 4:30pm
Over three Saturdays we will dig deeply into what the scriptures actually say about who we are in Christ. We will look at common ideas about identity and evaluate them in light of what the Bible says. We will then look at the implications of this for our lives and how to walk in the identity that God has given us in Christ which will equip us to overcome many of the challenges that we face.
Complete the online application form and select Identity in Christ.